|Role & Brief Job Description
|The role of sous chef requires liaising with the Executive Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine on all operational needs for the Catering department and ensuring that all Service, Food preparation and production is carried out to the highest standard for the total satisfaction.
- Developing your skills in Italian cooking and training of other staff by leading them and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Work when and where required within all areas of the catering department.
- Listen carefully to instructions given by senior staff and carry out duties in a responsible timely manner without hesitation.
- Monitoring staff within the catering department and further ensure that all food produced is serviced to the highest standard.
- Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing.
- Assist and monitor the catering cleaning procedures and hygiene practices.
- Checking of daily food requisitions and maintaining stock level control to prevent wastage.
|Days / Hours of Work
|15k – 25.5k SAR per month
|Start Date & Duration
|within 3 months
|Yes, Live in with all expenses.
Also included in package:
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance
- 1 month’s vacations PA
- 12-Month renewable contract
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Italian cuisine field in a 5-star property, Private Residence or Stated Restaurant.
- Capable of handling catering matters of the department during the absence of senior chefs, should possess strong interpersonal skills and basic written and spoken English.
- Hold a catering degree/ diploma and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the catering field.
- Candidate must be experienced, active, willing to learn and teach staff, posing pleasant personality and cooperative, problem solving and on call as and when required.
|Interested in Applying for this role?
If not yet registered, please register online at https://simplyprivatestaff.com/candidates-registration-details/ and forward all of the requested documents so that we can progress your registration. We will not be in a position to discuss roles until you have fully registered and we have assessed that we are in a position to assist.
If already registered and documents uploaded, please click ‘’Apply here’’ and follow the link.