We are working with a number of accounting, insurance and finance firms (including some of the Big 4 accountancy names) in Bermuda to fulfill their annual and ongoing intake of new staff. Whether you are a newly qualified accountant, actuary or insurance professional we would love to hear from you. All employers will provide an element of relocation and initial housing assistance, and salaries tend to be almost tax-free, and ranging from approximately $70k USD pa for entry-level roles to $250k+ for middle and senior level roles.
If you’re a motivated and adaptable candidate with the ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team, and looking to change the pace and quality of life, let us work with you and our network of clients on the island to find you a perfect new role? We know the island very well and visit regularly – that knowledge and understanding are invaluable!
- Candidates will generally have completed or be nearing completion of the exams for the ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA qualifications (for accountancy roles) or Actuarial exams, or have obtained one or more of these qualifications already.
- At least 2 years’ audit experience within a medium to large accountancy or Insurance based firms.
- The ability to manage and/or participate in large multi-jurisdictional projects for international Clients.
- Ability to perform business process analysis and mapping and assess business risk.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance in the US and/or UK.
|Location||Bermuda and Cayman Islands|
|Role & Brief Job Description||As above – Accounting, Finance, Insurance and Actuarial roles. Job Titles include but are not limited to: Qualified Accountants, Actuaries, Underwriters, Legal Professionals, CAT Remodellers, Hedge Fund Professionals and more.|
|Days / Hours of Work||40 hours per week, Mon-Fri.|
|Salary Range||From $70k – $250k+ per annum.|
|Start Date & Duration||ASAP|
|Accommodation Provided||assistance with finding local accommodation initially|
|Essential Elements||Professional Exams in your specific area of expertise, as well as 2+ years experience.|
|Preferred Elements||Consistency in employment|
|Interested in Applying for this role?
|Please apply via the link below uploading a copy of your fully updated and detailed CV. We will then quickly be in touch to discuss further.|
|Job Category||Finance Insurance Actuarial|