Lovely family in Nice, France, is looking for their maternity nurse to start in October 2023. Russian and French speaking is a must.
|Role & Brief Job Description||• Being available and flexible
• Implementing newborn baby routine. Feeding, Bathing, supporting the mother to rest and recover after giving birth, taken care on hygiene and bottle feeding, etc..
• Providing support and guidance to new mothers in dealing with all aspects or other challenges during the transition to parenthood
• Conducting assessments of new mothers’ physical health, including weight and height measurements
• Monitoring newborns for signs of illness or complications
• Providing education to parents on child development, nutrition, childcare techniques breastfeeding, diaper changing techniques, newborn care, and safety measures for children
• Collecting and recording data about patients’ diets and sleeping patterns
• Focusing on the children’s safety and welfare
• Traveling preparations when necessary
|Days / Hours of Work||6 days a week|
|Salary Range||Top salary negotiable|
|Start Date & Duration||1st of October 2023|
|Essential Elements||Maternity Nurse qualification
Russian and French speaker as the mother is Russian and the father is French
|Preferred Elements||8/10 years maternity nurse experience|
|Interested in Applying for this role?
If not yet registered, please register online at https://simplyprivatestaff.com/candidates-registration-details/ and forward all of the requested documents so that we can progress your registration. We will not be in a position to discuss roles until you have fully registered and we have assessed that we are in a position to assist.
If already registered and documents uploaded, please click ‘’Apply here’’ and follow the link.
|Job Category||Childcare & Education|