We are working with a large formal household in Riyadh, and recruiting for various grades of staff, including this role for a Procurement Manager. Please read the full detailed job description below, and if you believe you meet all criteria and are interested in the role based on an annual contract, we look forward to hearing from you.
For the role of procurement Manager a salary of approximately SAR 20-22k Monthly, tax free plus accommodation, and generous holiday allowance are available for the right candidate meeting the criteria below.
Job Summary:- Procurement Manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role. Background, Skills and Abilities:-
· Position is preferred for Saudi National (Local Saudi Talent)
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business/Commercial, preferably related to procurement purchasing management or equivalent
· Minimum 3 or 4 years in purchasing; comprehensive knowledge in strategic procurement
· If candidate doesn’t have requested diploma than additional work experience need to be at least equivalent to that
· Fluent English (written and verbal)
· Proven management experience as a Procurement/Purchasing Lead or similar role
· Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
· Experience using financial software
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Has overall procurement experience/knowledge (E.g. sourcing, negotiating, purchasing, designing & enchasing procurement related SOPs etc.)
· Drivers licence is mandatory
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Internet
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
· Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and value for money
· Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors
· Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms
· Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility
· Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
· Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services
· Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements
· Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
· Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods
· To identify, develop and implement procurement strategies for ensuring supply chain in line with customer requirements and departmental objectives
· Oversees the Inventory management and ensure consistent supplies
· Procurement process optimization. Including RFP management, Supplier evaluation and selection and Contract negotiation
· Preparing procurement reports
Please click ”Apply ” and follow the link.
If not yet registered, please register online at https://simplyprivatestaff.com/candidates-registration-details/ and forward all of the required documents so that we can progress your registration.
|Job Category||HospitalityAccountancy and FinanceHospitality - Finance and Admin|