Hairdresser / Barber, c £25-34k tax free, 5* Residence, Riyadh
We are working with a VVIP client based in Riyadh recruiting an entire team for their Household. The emphasis is very much on a 5* hospitality background rather than formal households, and staff of all skills and at most levels are required – from Front of House to Kitchen, from Housekeepers to Butlers as well as roles within Finance, Procurement, Safety, Maintenance, and other associated roles. A clear Police check, passport valid for 12+ months, excellent references from recent roles, and a commitment to being the very best in your field are essential.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Role and Salary Range: Senior Hairdresser / Barber
Days/Hours of work: 48 hours per week, over 5 / 6 days.
Accommodation: Provided in staff block / compound.
Start date: Dec ’22 – January 2023 onwards
Job Summary:- The Hairdresser/Barber is responsible to deliver luxury hair and grooming services to the family and their guests. The Hairdresser/Barber needs to be up to date with the latest trends and fashion in hairstyles and grooming. The Hairdresser/Barber needs to be groomed and presentable to portrait a clean and stylish look. Background, Skills and Abilities:-
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a high-end hair / barber salon or beauty salon with certifications on ongoing training, hair coloring and hair styling. experience in luxury environments such as VIP events, fashion weeks, and private families
· Solid knowledge of various hairstyling
· Good knowledge of products and application methods
· Good English communication skills
· Calm and relaxing demeanour
· Knowledge of standards and procedures within the hair salon environment
· Trustworthy and reliable
· Confident to take decisions independently if needed
· Reporting accidents/ unsafe conditions immediately and rectifying them if possible
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
· Maintains exemplary department standards of behaviour and appearance and attitude as expected in Hill Robinson.
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Demonstrate a sound awareness of Health and Safety Guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure procedures are upheld across the department
· This role may be required from time to time to assist with other duties within their reasonable capabilities
· As with all members of staff, this role is always on call in times of emergency or severe weather
· Working in various properties that you might get assigned to within the Kingdom
· Assist with and complete any other task assigned and requested by client or senior management
Please click ”Apply ” and follow the link.
If not yet registered, please register online at https://simplyprivatestaff.com/candidates-registration-details/ and forward all of the required documents so that we can progress your registration.
|Job Category||Spa / Fitness / Beauty / Gym|