Saudi Arabia -Chef de Cuisine – Arabic Cuisine – SAR 17,850-25,500pm (c €52-€74k pa tax free)
We are working with a large formal household in Riyadh, and recruiting for the position of Chef de Cuisine – Arabic cuisine. The successful candidate will liaise with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef on all operational needs for the catering department and ensure that all service, food preparation and production is carried out to the highest standard for the guest total satisfaction, and compliance with ISO & HACCP regulations.
Please read the full detailed job description below, and if you believe you meet all criteria and are interested in the role based on an annual contract, we look forward to hearing from you.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing your skills in Arabic cooking and training of other staff by leading them and always maintain a positive attitude
- Willing hands-on cooking style and leadership
- Work when and where required within all areas of the catering department
- Menu writing and preparation, wherever possible with an emphasis on fresh local seasonal produce
- Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing
- Monitor the catering cleaning procedures and hygiene practices, according to HACCP requirements
- Checking of daily food requisitions and maintaining stock level control to prevent wastage
- Ensure all necessary mise-en-place is ready prior to service
- Able to produce a wide range of food styles at any given location (e.g., buffet, plated)
- Always maintain good personal hygiene
- Ensure all kitchen equipment are well maintained, regularly checked and to report any problems to the department supervisor
- Report for duty on time and in the correct uniform
- Ensuring that a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming is adhered to as per standard
- Supervise kitchen staff to ensure that standard operating procedures (SOP’s) are carried out at all times
- Be willing to travel to properties and residences in Riyadh and throughout Saudi Arabia for extended periods with possible overseas missions as required, to provide catering services to the guest.
Background, Skills and Abilities
Hold a catering degree/ diploma and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the catering field
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Arabic Chef de Cuisine position in a 5-star property, High-end Private Residence or Stared Restaurant
Proven ability within their CV that state clear skills necessary to fulfil the position of Chef de Cuisine
If not yet registered, please register online at https://simplyprivatestaff.com/candidates-registration-details/ and forward all of the required documents so that we can progress your registration.
|Job Category||Hospitality - Kitchen, Household Staff - Private Chef|